Friday, October 1, 2010

Monday, October 4 - World Habitat Day!

Hi Everyone,

It has been a long time since we first set up this blog (I still can't believe we only went to Ghana three years ago - three years does not seem like that long ago and yet it feels so far away!) and a long time since I felt like I might have time to post all of the remaining details of our trip and adventure. I still hope to do that here.

In the meantime, I've received word that World Habitat Day is coming up on Monday, October 4th and I wanted to spread the word here.

World Habitat Day is a day the United Nations has set aside to call attention to the dire need for affordable, adequate housing.

To find out what actions you can take on World Habitat Day click here for some ideas!

Let's raise our voices to advocate for safe, affordable housing around the world!

No comments: